Send and receive bitcoin
This page shows you how to send and receive bitcoin with Alby
- You can paste an invoice, LNURL or a Lightning Address into the field.
- Click on "Continue" to proceed
To scan a QR code, click on the QR code icon first
And start scanning
Make sure you have granted permission to your camera.
Alternatively, you can also copy and paste a lightning invoice in the field above.
- Amount in satoshi or press one of the shortcut buttons
- Add an optional comment (That is a great way to say thank you or include another message to the payment)
- Name (optional)
- Email (optional)
Step 4: Scroll down and click on 'Confirm'
Fill in: - Amount in satoshi or press one of the shortcut buttons - Add a comment
- The "Description" field is optional but helpful to assign a payment to a sender
- once the invoice is paid and you received the amount you will see a confetti animation in the window of the extension
- but you do not have to wait until then; your balance will show the updated amount.